One Question One HourRemote or in Person
- This option is an abbreviated stick divination in which we focus on one question for one hour. Of course we never know what else may come up but we go for the ride remaining within the one hour time frame
- Currently offered on Thursdays only
Complete Comprehensive Three Hour Stick DivinationRemote or in Person
- In which we open the field wide to whatever wishes to come through as well as answering specific questions you have
- These divinations go deep and cover many areas. Good for overall life questions, soul purpose, ancestor work, spiritual and psychological healing, and subjects you want to explore thoroughly
Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation
- If you are wondering about getting a divination with me but have questions about it or the form of stick divination, I offer this free 15 minute phone call.
• A time for checking in with the otherworld
• A time for deep listening
• A time for diagnosis
• A time for prescription—this style of divination is called “prescriptive.”
Prescriptions are given for issues detected that need your attention, or to promote certain possibilities, set certain intentions. Prescriptions are mostly given in the form of ritual. These can be simple or complex.
You may be asked to offer milk to a body of water to connect with a spirit guide, to pour water to the earth to clear an obstacle in your path, requested to cook a meal for your ancestors for healing or to ask for their assistance.
It is all custom made for you and your journey.
How it came to be
After writing two novels about a priestess diviner in Minoan Crete and another novel exploring the Strega lineage in my family, in 2009 I was guided to embark on a journey to become initiated as a diviner in an ancient African tradition.
This ancient divination system has a potent field of power due to the consistency, devotion, and integrity with which the people of this region of Burkina Faso have preserved it for thousands of years.
This system of the Dagara people is facilitated through deep relationship with elemental beings called the kontomble and wedeme (the little people). Through this unique bond with them, a diviner is able to listen to and interpret information that is needed for the person who comes to receive divination.
For millennia, in every culture, priestesses, medicine women and men, were skilled in different forms of divination. They held these powers with the purpose of maintaining balance with the other realms for the good of the greater community.
Divinations can be carried out one on one for the personal level, as group inquiry or even at a collective community level.
I work in a form called “stick divination.” We hold the stick together and it shows me what I need to pass on to you from the spiritual realms. These realms include the ancestral, elemental and others. Each person has their own individual picture that emerges in the divination process and even more deeply with repeated divinations.
“When one comes to a divination for personal reasons, they are told what they most need to know about the beings who are with them in the other dimensions (ancestors, guides, animal allies, elemental beings) and their life purpose.
Ancestral work is a large part of this system of divination, which is based on the belief that we are a culmination of those who came before us. We need their help and they need ours.”
Membranes of Hope by Theresa C. Dintino